The Heroes of The Future Generations
MUHAMMAD DANIAL ROY
Muhd Danial is the Director of Advisory of i-HR Consulting Sdn Bhd and has been in the HR Consultancy field for the last 20 years.
Danial started his career in the hospitality industry in Singapore in 1990 and spent the next 17 years in the industry. During this time, he was attached to various set ups ranging from 5-star hotels to lifestyle restaurants chains.
Danial’s passion has always been people development, this led him to leave the hospitality industry to pursue a career as an F&B Consultant/Trainer; then he made the transition from training to HRM when he joined a HR consultancy firm as a L&D consultant.
As an HR Consultant, Danial has been involved in various HR Consultancy Projects as Project Manager for clients involved within these industry fields:
- Hospitality services
- F&B services
- Property development
- Medical Care services (private hospitals and Clinics)
- IT service providers
- Insurance brokerage
His passion for people development and extensive experience in managing operations enabled him to excel as HR Consultant.
In the area of learning and development, Danial has developed and conducted numerous inhouse training for clients involved in various industry sectors ranging from property development to manufacturing.
Among the clients Danial has served include:
- MK Land Holdings Sdn Bhd
- EMKAY Group
- Kolej Perkembangan Awal Kanak-Kanak (Kindergarten Teachers Training College)
- Crew Skills International Malaysia (Culinary Training Institute)
- One Medicare Sdn Bhd (Sarawak, Hospital Support Services)
- KPMC Puchong Sdn Bhd (private hospital), Sterling Insurance Brokers
- UWC Group of Companies
- Shoon Fatt Biscuit Manufacturing Sdn Bhd and Ibiden Electronics Malaysia
I-HR Consulting Sdn Bhd
Northern Region Business Partner – Current
- Human Resource Development
- Talent Development
- Performance Management Consultancy
- Employee Relations’ Management, Learning and Development
- Providing advisory and consultancy to business owners as well HR departments on all people management related issues such
- Developing and conducting workshops for senior level Managers, line managers and supervisory level staff
- Among the topics or learning area delivered by Danial includes: Leadership Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations Management, Communications and Customer Service.
Learning and Development Management:
Conducting TNA and Develop company’s yearly L&D plan for clients.
Development L&D plan for Succession Planning
HR Project Management:
Mergers and Acquisition – HR Audit and Due Diligence Analysis for Employee Takeover
HR Transformation Projects
HRM Improvement Projects
Development of HR SOP’s
Development Employee Handbooks
Conducting HR Audits
Prof. Dr. YL Khong
Dr. Khong (PhD (Physics), DJN) has worked in 5 countries, in both academia and industry. He has 2 decades of management experience at high senior level positions; including CEO of 2 entities (private and state-linked), and dean and vice-chancellorship of tertiary institutions and directorship of a multinational company. His experience also includes start-ups of 2 universities, 2 technology related manufacturing plants and 1 science centre.
In his career, he has conducted cutting edge fundamental R&D in academia and industry, and he is highly creative and innovative both in thought and action.
By using his years of experience in universities and industry, both locally and abroad, Dr. Khong recently founded POWERSAINS to develop hands-on STEM teaching and learning apparatus and programs to promote STEM among children and youths.
Saiful Amin Jalun (PhD)
Saiful is currently the Principal Advisor of Unipeq UKM Sdn Bhd, he is also known for his role as Director of Training for the HR company.
He’s also known for his role as an Associate Consultant for the Putra Business School – UPM. Previously, he was the Director of the Corporate Strategies Simulation program for MBA students.
He has been the author of several books in Communication and has written many communication related modules regarding communication. Saiful is also a recognised and certified trainer: his trainer profession was certified by parties such as HRDF, HDC, InCoaching-Korea, MADUM, and Humanonlogy Inc.
His list of accomplishments and current on-going projects include:
- Lead for a GLC’s strategic evaluation (4 months project)
- Lead for Air Selangor Human Skills (18 months program)
- Coordinator for Seven Corporate Strategies Simulation programs for MBA students
- Lecturer – 3 semesters of Management Communication for MBA Centre (Xiamen University)
- More than 900 training and consultancy programs since 2002
Marcus Tan Zhi Wei, Associate Nutritionist (ANutr)
BSc (Hons) in Nutrition, Advance Research
Certified “Train The Trainer”, Cert No. TTT/17700
“No matter what, something good comes out of everything and something fantastic is going to happen to me today”
Today, Marcus Tan is a full time corporate trainer under Caritech Sdn Bhd (MyCoidID: 200101012193) on areas which includes but not limited to the following:
- Wellness & Health Talk
- Human Resources & HRMS Software
- Programming & Technical Training
- Competency Based Trainings
- Adult Learning
- Team Building
- Personality Analysis (DISC)
- Learning Style Profiling
- NLP in Coaching
Over the years, he has educated individuals from the banking, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunication and service industries as well as government bodies. His audience ranges from entry-level employees to management staff.
For him, continuous learning is the key to success. To ensure his participant’s learning is truly enhanced, Marcus Tan shares insightful and practical guidance to implement best practices that will bring about people development initiatives within the organization. With tools and techniques based on sound principles and practices from real-life experiences, participants found his teachings easy to relate to.
His facilitating and training style, allied with his personal enthusiasm and sense of humour, is key to his dynamic and informative program delivery. His strong belief is that every individual’s potential can be developed and he evokes positive self-response.
Boey Chai Wei
“Debugging is not a challenge; it’s an adventure in problem-solving”
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science (Software Development)
With over a decade of hands-on experience in software development, Chaiwei is a skilled Full Stack Software Developer.
He brings a wealth of expertise in open-source technologies to the forefront. His journey involves turning complex technical ideas into practical solutions that impact areas like Retail eCommerce, Inventory management, Accounting systems, HRMS, and custom mobile apps.
Over the years, Chaiwei has provided technical training and guidance to software development teams, conducted research on new IT technologies, designed system architecture, offered IT solutions and advice to clients, and authored technical specification documents.
Experience in Training Includes:
- Software Versioning Control with GIT
- Web Development Course
- Introduction to PHP web development
Existing and On-going Project & activities involved in:
- ERP for Australia Aged Care industry
- A bespoke CRM, Scheduling, Support worker Payroll system for Aged Care Industry in Australia
- Revamp on howei online event registration
- Revamp on the online registration platform using Laravel and vuejs
- Mall Redemption System
- A bespoke customer/membership rewards system (Android Apps & Admin backend web application) for
a shopping mall (with Laravel)
- E-wallet app – An e-wallet app for Multi-level marketing company
- Multi Level Marketing (binary) membership management system
- A customise membership system and commission calculation payout system (Develop with Laravel and vuejs)
- Goodies Collection System – An offline event goodies distribution system for event organisers to record numbers of goodies bags that have been distributed and showing numbers of participants that have checked-in on event day.
- ERP web application for SME – A bespoke CRM, Inventory, Quotation, Invoicing & Accounting system develop for SME
- Performance Appraisal web application for MNC – A bespoke performance appraisal system based on S.M.A.R.T. goals concepts
- Company website and E-commerce website for external clients
- Develop and maintain the websites using CMS like drupal/wordpress, and for ecommerce using opencart, magento
Rocky Kwok Kay Lam
B.Sc., PgMP, ITIL4/ISO2000/ISO27001/ISO22301 Trainer
Rocky (born 1960) has graduated and obtained BSc. degree in Applied Computing in Open University of Hong Kong in 1995.
He was certified in ITIL (v2) Service Manager, BS7799 Auditor and BS15000 Auditor. He is now ITIL4/ISO20000/ISO27001/ISO22301 Trainer and accredited by PEOPLECERT and APMG International organizations, and certified by PMI as Program Management Professional.
Rocky has over 30 years of working experience in IT, Quality, Information Security, Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery, IT and Program /Project Management in the business sectors of Banking, Telecommunication, Transportation, Hospital, and IT Outsourcing vendors.
Rocky has partnered with international organization that cover most Asia countries, successfully completed several IT Implementation and assessment projects, and trained more than 1000+ IT professionals.
Formerly a Program Manager for IBM in Greater China Group region
Managed quality for Octopus Card Company Limited undertaking international projects
Currently an Independent consultant, trainer and assessor
His management style is based on coaching and team play.
Solid experience in IT management and a quality-driven person.
Successfully led teams in delivering projects that achieved successful implementations based on best practices, tangible process performance improvement (including quantifiable cost savings, increased internal productivity and efficiencies).
Strength: providing insightful analysis, identifying process improvement opportunities, conducting effective discussions.